Open Streets Event, Electric Lane Leederville
27 MARCH 2022 AT 7:00AM – 2:00PM
Our newest public space in Leederville, Electric Lane will be taken over by people, e-ridables and bikes and closed to cars on Sunday March 27 between 7am and 2pm. We invite one and all along to connect and support our local businesses whilst sharing in laneway dining, live music, giant bubbles, kid play, drink specials and more!
Bike parking will be available in plentiful supply, showcasing how easy it is to turn a town centre into a haven for cyclists.
// WHAT’S ON //
- 7am – Kick-off at Abacus Cafe with $10 breaky wraps! First 50 are free to those who walk or ride in…
- 7am – Servo Kebab will also be serving brekky wraps/kebabs/burrito [veg & non-veg] , first 50 are free to those who walk or ride in…
- 8am – Impronta will be providing muffins and coffee freebies for first comers with a need for something sweet
- 8am – $2 coffees and a delicious ice-cream menu from Fry’d
- 10am – Leederville Hotel Opens with Live acoustic music and Electric Lager specials
- 10:10am – Footy will also be playing from 10:10am – West Coast vs North Melbourne in the Leederville Hotel
- 11am – Leedy bike ride, enjoy a free guided bike ride around Leederville with riding tips and tricks, be back in time to Leedy for lunch! Includes free Helmut giveaways by Westcycle
- 12pm – Delicious Fried Chicken from Naber and Four with free crunchi fried delights for the late morning walkers and riders!
- All Day – Live music, giant bubbles from the bubble man for kids, kids activities, drink specials and more!
Food & Drink Specials on the day – Including a delicious ice cream menu from Fry’d.
For more information and event updates, visit our Facebook Event
This is a FREE event brought to you by the City of Vincent, Department of Transport, West Cycle, Town Team Movement, Abacus Cafe, Leederville Hotel, Impronta, Fry’d, Naber and Four and Leederville Connect ❤️